Part way down Diagon Alley, stands an imposing snow-white marble building: Gringotts Wizarding Bank. It is the place where British witches and wizards store their money and other valuables (including the Sorcerer's Stone) in vaults miles below ground.
- Introduced January 2019
- Exquisitely detailed bank inspired by Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
- Hand-painted and hand-crafted with Gringots logo on back
- Presented in full color Harry Potter gift box packaging
- Material: Stone Resin with rubber plug seal
- 6.26" High by 6.57" Long by 5.51" Wide
- 6.26 in H x 5.51 in W x 6.57 in L