For centuries, gnomes have been symbols of good luck and are thought to provide protection with delightful charm. This Jim Shore gnome celebrates the Australian culture, holding the country's flag, he dons a hat detailed in Aboriginal symbols.
- Introduced June 2021
- Jim Shore Heartwood Creek Gnomes Around the World Collection "Outback Gnome" figurine
- Beautifully hand-painted and crafted from high-quality stone resin with intricate styling and attention to detail
- Jim Shore's unmistakable style evokes a sense of nostalgia with traditional themes, quilt patterns and design motifs inspired by American and European
- Packaged in individual box with photo on front
- 5.5 in H
- 5.5 in H x 2.25 in W x 3 in L