Located in Edgartown on Martha's Vineyard, Edgartown Harbor Light was the 1st of 5 lights built on the Island. The current, tower replaced the original light in 1939. Those who catch a glimpse during the holidays, enjoy a colorful feast for the eyes.
- Introduced January 2020
- Hand crafted and hand painted porcelain lit building.
- Designed and manufactured by the artists at Department 56.
- Department 56 Villages provide stunning memorable scenes that reflect style and imagination.
- Christmas decoration. Not a toy.
- Shipped in a decorative gift box